A warning and disclaimer when it comes to consuming mushrooms and fungi…

Mushrooms and fungi are truly incredible. 

However…

While many wild mushrooms are edible, some are poisonous and can make you sick or even kill you. We have a whole page on this.

Don’t eat any mushroom, unless absolutely certain of its identification. Be sure you KNOW the identity of a mushroom, and that it is safe, before eating it.

When in doubt, have any wild mushrooms checked by an expert before eating them. 

Now for some legal stuff…

It should be understood that the Publisher of IncredibleMushrooms.com, and all Writers and Editors are not responsible for any consequences of ingesting mushrooms, wild or otherwise. 

Furthermore, the Publisher and all Writers and Editors are not engaged, herein, in the rendering of any medical advice or services. 

All readers should verify all information and data before administering any drug, therapy or treatment discussed herein.

Neither the Publisher nor the Writers and Editors accepts any responsibility for the accuracy of the information or consequences from the use or misuse of the information contained herein. 

Also…

The statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this website is intended for educational purposes. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed medical physicians. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner for any medical advice.

Before you go, please tell us what you want to know more about... 

Create your own user feedback survey